WeShape - Technical Account Manager
Who we are.
We Are WeShape.
WeShape is a technical consultancy with a mission to provide expertise on demand, at scale, to solve the hardest technical and organisational challenges to deliver continuous and lasting value.
Our vision is to change the landscape of consulting within the technology industry.
Utilising our expertise within the DevOps, Digital, Data and Cloud market, we engage our network of Associates, some of the brightest minds within industry. We consult, guide and deliver solutions for some of the world’s leading brands within the market.
The problem you’ll be solving.
WeShape has a unique operating model - our core team is made up of technical consultants and ex industry technology recruiters which enables us to identify customer technical pain points, build solutions and mobilise teams rapidly, at scale.
Our solutions include organisational & technical advisory, squad deployment, on-demand consultants, training & coaching and talent advisory.
We work with some of the world’s leading brands within the UK and Europe providing leading consultancy expertise to help guide and accelerate their Digital transformation agendas - Your role will be to ensure we become the go-to-partner within our key accounts and continue to provide the best customer experience, solutions and commercial models to drive incremental value.
We work tirelessly and as a very proactive business, it’s important you bring a flair for new ideas, innovation and flexibility to your solutions - we don’t like to settle.
What you’ll be doing.
This will be a vast and varied role, taking ownership of WeShape strategic customers and ensuring we continue to provide the best value proposition, outperform SLA’s and provide innovative solutions on a continuous basis.
You will work directly with our sales, technical and leadership team to build a leading account management strategy and team.
Our priorities for this role:
- Build strategic relationships with our key accounts and provide continuous value through our services, technical expertise, event networks and market insight.
- Manage the commercial arrangements with key accounts to ensure we continue to provide a premium service.
- Ability to provide comprehensive project and management reporting (Internal and External) and deliver cadence calls with customers and consultants across your key accounts.
- Regular meetings with Customers to identify opportunities and develop continual relationships with wider business partners / stakeholders.
- Manage day to day operations with both WeShape Project teams / Delivery leads and external stakeholders where required.
- Ability to manage RFI / RFP processes, identify opportunities within existing accounts and engage relevant stakeholders to win incremental business.
How we achieve these priorities will be up to you, but we’d imagine a typical week to include:
● Working with our customers and technical project teams to identify opportunities and potential capability gaps within key accounts and position our services as a viable option.
● Managing customer budgets, project requirements and defining prospective SOW’s ● Liaising with project teams to ensure customer requirements are being met and
Schedules of Work are being delivered ● Working closely with our delivery function to provide incremental technical expertise on
demand ● Engaging our sales and technical teams to build proposals where there may be
prospective opportunities within the existing accounts. ● Building relationships with our customers (Management, Procurement, Leadership) on
an ongoing basis. ● Internal meetings to identify innovative / added value opportunities in which we can
share with our Key accounts and existing customer base.
This role is for you if:
● Enjoy sales, building relationships and working with key stakeholders across different clients
● Perhaps you’re stifled by working in a large organisation, and want the flexibility to implement your own ideas and opportunity to manage your own accounts.
● Want to work on high value projects and opportunities in a fast growing organisation
● You’re not receiving the training, investment and tools you need to make the most of your skills
● You enjoy a varied role ( we know everyone says ‘no 2 days are the same’, but here no 2 hours are the same)
Ideally you’ll be:
● Bring 3-4 years sales and account management experience (Consulting, RPO, Managed Solutions or large scale technical transformation projects) or similar
● Board level operator, with a commercial and entrepreneurial mindset ● Solution focused and confident in dealing with high priority engagements (ability to turn
around solutions / delivery rapidly) ● Strong commercial acumen and ability to build comprehensive business proposals ● Have a strong social presence and confident personality ● Solid understanding of the technology market, ideally within the DevOps, Software
Engineering, Cloud and Data markets. ● Good understanding of deployment models and building commercial proposals
What the future looks like.
You will be joining the growing Client Partnership division, working directly with our leadership team. So whatever the future brings - expansion, hiring, new tools and processes - will be in your hands. There’s a huge opportunity for personal growth in this role and as with any high-growth business, this role has the scope to change over time.
You’ll be given the full support of the business who will heavily invest in your development with new tools, processes and training.
It will be massively rewarding, we have huge plans for WeShape and the growth of our functions and you’ll have a share in helping us achieve this.
Some of the added benefits...
● Huge opportunity for personal growth in a fast-moving start-up ● Competitive salary + quarterly bonus ● Share options ● Flexible Working ● Central London office with rooftop bar ● Choice of technology ● 25 Days Holiday allowance + Christmas Shutdown ● Generous L&D opportunities ● Gym membership ● Carbon offsetting ● Regular team socials and incentives