WeShape is looking to engage a Lead Power Platform Developer / Consultant to work alongside one our key customers as part of a blended consultancy model.
You'll be required to design and implement automation solutions across MS Power Apps / Power Automate, as well as train the customer team to become more self-sufficient on the automation toolset going forward, providing advice and guidance on best practice.
You'll be working to develop some solutions/ proof of concepts, with a key to accelerating the project roadmap within this domain.
Key areas of expertise required:
- Significant hands on development expertise with MS Power Apps / Power Automate
- Experience in alternative automation technology and toolsets
- Experience providing advice and guidance on best practice
- Ability to work collaboratively with business stakeholders
- RPA expertise would be advantageous
If this project is of interest, please contact directly for more info.