Linux Engineer - Remote
WeShape are looking to engage a Senior Linux Engineer who can start immediately and form part of a hybrid technical squad for one of our leading Software customers.
- Administer the organization's server infrastructure in a multi-location environment based in Linux systems running under OpenStack / VMWare.
- Participate in the design of scalable, secure system solutions, policies and processes for our enterprise including DNS, SMTP and similars.
- Administer SCM systems like Puppet or Ansible and extend the usage of Infrastructure tools to the rest of the team
Projects will include:
- DNS system split including the secure management of it.
- SMTP secure system setup
- Puppet / Ansible architecture review.
WeShape associates are passionate about solving complex technical problems, bring deep technical knowledge and experience and want to offer a genuine solution to those growing frustrated at the increasingly fragmented world of technical consulting.
Sounds interesting? Please apply directly and we will contact you right away.