WeShape - Talent Acquisition Manager Job Description
Who we are.
We Are WeShape.
Our mission is to provide expertise on demand, at scale, to solve the hardest technical and organizational challenges to deliver continuous and lasting value.
Utilising our expertise within the DevOps, Digital, Data and Cloud market, we engage our network of Associates, some of the brightest minds within industry. We consult, guide and deliver solutions for some of the world’s leading brands within the market.
The problem you’ll be solving.
WeShape is building a gig economy of the top 5% of DevOps, Digital, Data and Cloud native specialists within the market, and you’ll be directly responsible for developing and scaling this network.
We already have an extensive network of specialists, but we haven’t even scratched the surface on what this community could become and how we can scale this model globally. You’ll be managing our existing Talent Acquisition Lead, and growing out this function as we scale.
What you’ll be doing.
As with any fast growing company, no two days will be the same, and you’ll take ownership for how you spend your time and the direction you take this function, supported by a collaborative management team.
Primarily though, this role will revolve around four core areas:
Building relationships, networking and maintaining our network of the top 5% of associates.
· Continuous build of our pipeline of diverse, top-tier technical talent across our core disciplines
· Use our cutting-edge CRM to build, code and track talent pools
· Design, organise and host our virtual & physical associate networking events
· Work with our marketing team and create innovate ideas on how to build our Associate network and spread the advantages of joining our network
Engaging our leading Associate network to deliver cutting-edge solutions for our customers.
· Collaborate with our sales teams, understand technical briefs and deploy suitable expertise.
· Continuously engage and source industry leading associates through LinkedIn, wider tools, and our internal CRM.
· Initial screening of potential associates, ahead of technical competency calls.
· Manage delivery budgets, conduct reference and background checks
Ensuring our Associate network is fully engaged throughout deployments and thereafter.
· Taking ownership of new Associate onboarding processes / timesheets / day to day support
· Managing monthly Associate events
· Ensuring deployed Associates are achieving deliverables and targets
· Building a community of WeShape brand evangelists
Managing our TA function and managing rapid growth.
· Day to day people management of our existing Talent Acquisition lead
· Expansion of your team, both in permanent headcount and new Associate requirements
· Implementing scalable processes and procedures
· Accurate and timely MI reporting to board level.
What the future looks like.
You’ll be given a huge amount of responsibility for this function, so whatever the future brings - expansion, hiring, new tools and processes - will be in your hands. There’s a huge opportunity for personal growth in this role and as with any high-growth business, this role has the scope to expand over time.
You’ll be given the full support of the business who will heavily invest in your development with new tools, processes and training.
It will be massively rewarding, we have huge plans for WeShape and the growth of our functions and you’ll have a share in helping us achieve this.
Who you are.
· At least 2-3 years in a recruitment/resourcer/resource management role
· Management experience ideally, or the ability to step in to that role
· You have an interest in the technology market and ideally have worked on sourcing DevOps, Digital, Data and Cloud Native specialists (contract).
· You value quality over quantity
· You have a passion for building your personal brand and network
· You’re adaptable and can work to tight deadlines
· You consistently bring new ideas to the table
Some of the added benefits...
· Huge opportunity for personal growth in a fast-moving start-up
· Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
· Share options
· Flexible Working
· Central London office with rooftop bar
· Choice of technology
· 25 Days Holiday allowance + Christmas Shutdown
· Generous L&D opportunities
· Gym membership
· Regular team socials and incentives