VMware Engineer - Remote
WeShape are looking to engage a Senior VMware engineers who can start immediately and form part of a hybrid technical squad for one of our leading Software customers.
- Manage and monitor the organizations NetApp and vSAN storage infrastructure as well as VMware virtualization platforms across multiple locations from a capacity point of view.
- Participate in the design of data management policies, processes, and solutions for our enterprise. Specifically, this includes backup, replication, retention, archival, data access security, disaster recovery, and high availability.
- Work closely with Datacenter engineering team ensuring all hardware processes from selection, specification, architecture and bootstrapping are as efficient and seamless as possible.
- Proactively monitoring the infrastructure for issues and capacity planning.
Projects will include:
- Multiple VMware clusters setup
- Veeam Backup split
- Veeam One implementation
WeShape associates are passionate about solving complex technical problems, bring deep technical knowledge and experience and want to offer a genuine solution to those growing frustrated at the increasingly fragmented world of technical consulting.
Sounds interesting? Please apply directly and we will contact you right away.